Sunday, October 16, 2011
Research Paper...
Research papers are not the most fun thing to write. Though I enjoy learning and uncovering questions I wonder about, I do not like all the rules that come along with writing a research paper. In high school my Advance Composition teacher had us write numerous research papers, each time increasing the number of papers. We worked a lot with research papers, how to construct them and all the rules needed to write one. She wanted to prepare us for college. For the reading I did out of our book I believe she did just that, prepared me for college papers. So even though I didn’t have a blast writing them I glad she made us do them. Now, I just have to remember everything she taught us when it’s time for me to write another one. I know one of the problems I have it deciding on a topic and narrowing it down enough to have a nice solid paper. That’s something I hope to work on a fix throughout the processes of writing the research paper. I’ve had both positive and some negative experience with research papers and, I’m sure I’ll have many more of those some experiences in the years I am in college.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment