For the whole peer review strategy I find it very helpful but, only if the person you are working with really gets into the paper. So, they can tell me what they think, what I can change, to change this or that. But, then you always can get those few people who just read it and say oh it's good. And then I'm like really, are you sure there's nothing I can change?? I need HELP!!! And it's a little weird I like this whole peer review strategy so much because I normally hate to have someone read my paper aloud. I guess I don’t like hearing my work aloud. So, as long as my partner reads it silently I should be fine!!! It always helps to have someone else’s option, to have someone to bounce ideas off of. That’s where the best ideas come from.
No comments:
Post a Comment